308hdi piloted manual gearbox -replace actuator fluid?

Wondering is thread relevant to the trans. in a MY2013 C4GP HDi ?
Service Box has variously:

TRANSMISSION | 6-SPEED CONTROLLED MANUAL
GEARBOX ( CHARACTERISTICS ) | MCE GEARBOX
FINAL DRIVE RATIO | REAR AXLE HYPOID GEARSET 17 X 71
CLUTCH | WITHOUT CLUTCH
DIFFERENTIAL ( GEARBOX ) | W/O GEARBOX DIFF
GEARBOX TYPE | MC MANUAL GEARBOX

and nothing re flywheel ...
In ServiceBox the flywheel is considered part of the engine crankshaft, not gearbox.

More confusing, but thanks
Are you just wondering if your Picasso 6spd automatic gearbox might be a Manual 6spd Gearbox with hydraulic actuators?

Pretty sure all Picassos sold in Australia at that time had the EGS box.
EGS = Electronic Gearbox System (Sports Automatic Single Clutch)
EGS is just a marketing name, the gearbox this thread relates to is a PILOTED MC 6 speed MANUAL gearbox, it has a normal clutch and pressure plate actuated by a hydraulic ram instead of your foot and other rams to actuate the normal H pattern gear change for you.

The service box quoted was from the general characteristics specific to VIN - in Australian English.
translation might explain mention of a rear axle, etc.
the third party response to my VIN seems less reliable maybe, apparently including options like the BVA that Aus didn’t get.
PSA wouldn’t have tried many versions so I have to assume it’s one and the same. Mine is still working @ 260,000 without being seen - actually should outlast the rest of it.

Hi all!

I own a 508 RXH Hybrid4 diesel/electro (2012) with a 6 speed piloted manual transmission. Clutch and actuator acting up with P1755 and P0925. Car is in the shop for a clutch kit and flywheel replacement but I am worried about the pilot. P1755 points to an actuator error while the error description says clutch jammed.
Since new actuator is extremely expensive I want to try the fluid exchange before looking for a spare one.

I would so much appredciate if someone could post service guide and any potential bulletins for this system.

Thank you again.

The point of the hydraulics in the MCP box is to operate the concentric clutch slave cylinder. The gearbox is a modification of the MCM standard 6 speed manual used in sports oriented cars like the DS3. It is paired with a clutch.

P1755 The clutch actuator: Difference between measured and desired positions.
P0925 Faulty reverse gear shift

The actuator is described in this text. Google can translate it well.

Attachments

• p7-embrayage.pdf
    210.4 KB · Views: 48