205 register????

You need to also think about who is going to admister the database on a regular basis as Mike Tippet does for 404's.
The PCCof NSW Inc does not have a register of any models other than cars on historic plates.

I got COVID, and ended up locked in my house for Easter:

Go on the register:

View the register:

Ideas, suggestions? I suppose I should open it up to GTis (and other variants, too).

Register does not update automatically - I still have to add maunally. I put some test data (P205 Sis I found on the internet).

Last edited:
Very good start. I'd advise you to save any photos as you may see them online, preferably with plate visible, because one day they could possibly be identified, and the Register would benefit from a photo of each car - it makes it more interesting to look at and can stimulate traffic to the site, which in turn means more contacts with owners or former owners.

Have a "serial number" (last 6 digits of VIN) column and sort the cars numerically using that.

There's an ex-AUS 205 SI in Canada now, which is owned by Api here on Vancouver Island: VF320CBD225047411.
VF320CBD225047411-01.jpeg

Thanks @Mike Tippett - I will try to take up those suggestions! The functionality of the website is _very_ basic, but also (with sufficient time and motivation) very extensible.

Thanks @Mike Tippett - I will try to take up those suggestions! The functionality of the website is _very_ basic, but also (with sufficient time and motivation) very extensible.
Go to the Renault Forum here and click on sub-forums. They have model registers . They me be of help?? :)

I got COVID, and ended up locked in my house for Easter:

Go on the register:

View the register:

Ideas, suggestions? I suppose I should open it up to GTis (and other variants, too).

Register does not update automatically - I still have to add maunally. I put some test data (P205 Sis I found on the internet).
Great website, I've visited it a few times for reference. Would be good to have the GTI's there too.