205 Mi16....AGAIN!

ding ding....

i grabs some popcron and anticipate. perhpas we will give Dave in the UK a pm to join in. - chris

hmmm, in different words i think ^^
I would love to know about the 16v conversion 2 ^_^!! my 205 is crappy, but it is my only true love and I wanna do it. pleaseeee, pretty pretty please!! Oh and yeh, this forum is really civil, and nice. Keep it up boys, its better than all the other ones I have seen. peass out

purplepug,

If you go back a couple of years, I think there was a discussion about this with jr205 who had one of them at the time (and has another now) and a bit of debate went on about how to squeeze one under the bonnet (ie) adjusting the height to make it fit etc, but I think in this jokers approach, I couldn't imagine jr having the patience to go to too much trouble.
The best suggestion is that 205 forum in the UK...a few of them always seem to come across as his kinda people and this is what their cars actually are; 205s with Mi16 stuffed under the bonnet...he should even find a couple on there to swallow a road registered VL doing low 10s, unless he meant 10 minutes to do a lap of the block.....doompf; doompf; doomph...... roll_lau roll_lau head_ban roll_lau

Alan S :D

I'll run your VL in my Reeboks. roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau

Cal, seeing as that you have now been certified as a "Poof" by the powers that be, does this mean you'll be selling the Mi for a riced VL? tongue

Seems appropriate (courtesy of area 7):
Well he's the king of fashion in his neighbourhood,
With his ripped blue jeans and a flannelette shirt.
A well kept mullet and a packet of smokes,
His mates will tell ya he's a real top bloke.
His real name is Barry, but his mates call him Bazza.
And his girlfriend's name is Sharon, but you just call her Shazza.
Real top Sheila, real top sort,
She'll even change your stubby while your watching sport.

But don't victimise him for his way of life,
He's sick and tired of hearing people say...

Nobody likes, nobody likes, nobody likes a bogan.

He drives a VK Commodore with alloy wheels,
With a home made spoiler made of crappy steel.
Pair of fluffy dice and all the other toys,
But his No Fear sticker is his pride and joy.
Saturday night the boys hit town.
Yeah they're cruising the streets with their windows down.
Put on some Barnsey and they're on their way,
You'll hear the car com'n from a mile away.

But don't victimize him for his way of life,
He's sick and tired of hearing people say...

dance

Andrew

I have recently completed the conversion and I'm in the closing stages of posting a conversion guide for S1 Australian 205gti with all costs and tips for Ausi cars. I just have to take some photos and the guide will be finished.

However It irks me to think that the time and effort I have put into the guide and sharing of the knowledge will be potentially used by a Muppet such as yourself. I received the most valuable information and assistance from people on this forum and quite frankly right now if you asked for my assistance I would tell you where to stick it! There are a few people who have completed the conversion but are not as active on the forum and it would be my guess that you will never get the opportunity to speak to them with you attitude.

For the remainder of you I will hopefully have the guide finished by mid next week.

Cal even guys down in Melbourne can pick your a poof. LOL

Neil
cheers! a_drink

<small>[ 19 September 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: neil 416 ]</small>

Cal's right Neil, she didn't. I believe her words were "Perhaps if you didn't have such a small d*ck I'd let you have a go" tongue tongue

Brad that’s funny as its the opposite to what your mother said to me last night! moon

Neil dance

Hey guys, let's get off mothers, I just got off yours.

Cal.

I was waiting for it and knew it would'nt be brad with him being a bit slow and all.

Neil

:D

His girlfriend's not. She goes good. :p

Cal.

Both your's don't, I had to kick them out of bed cause they both farted. Frankly I was discussed.

roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau
Anyway, this is getting off topic. Weren't we talking about VL's, ful sik skids bro and other incoherent dribble?

Cal.

I'm bettin' Bro's feelin' like he's found "Home" here!! Be careful or he'll feel wanted. head_ban mallet head_ban roll_lau roll_lau

Alan S whip

neil 416
lookin 4ward o your guide ^^im a muppet, but a nice one ^_^Y
+ Alan thanx, but i am not at all mechanically minde*d. dont even know how to fill the tank^^! not worth doing? maaaan, they seem like beasts. ^^

<small>[ 19 September 2003, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: purplepugWA ]</small>

purplepugWA:
neil 416
lookin 4ward o your guide ^^im a muppet, but a nice one ^_^Y
+ Alan thanx, but i am not at all mechanically minde*d. dont even know how to fill the tank^^! not worth doing? maaaan, they seem like beasts. ^^
im in the same boat as you, where abouts will you post this guide on the forum neil?
thanks