205 Mi16....AGAIN!

205Andrew

Fellow Frogger
Sorry bout this boys and girls. if there is any girls..If there is message me.,.. anyway i want a worked Mi engine to put into my 205. i already have a 10 shecond twin turbo VL re, RB26 engine, it goes ****in hard but i want to start another project. sooo. i want a worked mi engine..can anyone help me out...or does anyone know in da UK if i can get one. also what parts should i buy for the conversion and i use the 205 loom and FROM WHERE in AUS can i buy this shit? also i think i will have problems with the installation of the mi engine because of some hoses i have to change and other malakies like dat. so can someone tell me EXACTLY what i have to do and what i have to fabricate...thanks boys and girls.
P.S dont take me back to other forums coz ive read them all and they dont have the info im requesting

Show me the colour of your money and I'll put you in the right direction. A big hp Mi16 engine starts at around $6K without any ancilliaries.

your VL isn't gold in colour is it ??
with all the gear from a godzilla underneath it ?
and the engine was built with the help from the ex winfield mr forbes person ???

PETER T...u got my email send me some specs on mi engines. the other **** that replied.i wanted australian prices n all that. and what tha **** is "BRE" re....and RAMBOOOOO yer its godzillaaaaa shtyles re but i dunno bout tha last thing u sed
catch

if the car is gold in colour or was gold then i have an artical about that car somewhere here in a mag when it was built
the whole story from go to woah
the engine was built with bigger injectors and blowers and rpoduced some very nice figures but even so the car was still very driveable around town
the bloke had a stuffed godzilla in his yard and a VL shell doing nothing and started to think if it would all fit
the end result was a VL with supped up godzilla running gear

sounds sik huh.. but mines not the one.mines black, never been in mags, take it out onli on weekends. it looks like a stocky. it does low tens.

Hey,

What I think Parry was saying was, try to look for yourself then,

as for your questions, sure a few of people here have done the conversion, funny thing is they got off their arse and did some major research and are still learning themselves......... If you want to know about EXACT price AUS get a phone book and start dialing........

And as Parry is doing a Mi16 conversion RIGHT NOW he could be a good person to have on YOUR SIDE........... As in don't **asterik** all of us to death and you might find a lot of help here......

They (those who know) will help but ask nicely and quietly. :rolleyes: Then I'm sure they will assist in your quest. With prices and all wink

Jono

BTW how does the VL handle a race track (or should I say a round about??), or shouldn't I ask......... :p BRO.......

crosspug

That's the best reply I've seen in ages. roll_lau

Where did this tool come from? Sorry mate, we are all escargo eating, champagne sipping French car yuppies in here. :p

Cal.

cough cough...umm, good reply, the VL goes sidewayssssssssss, compared to a front wheel drive son. anyway...thanks for everyone helping me on the stuff i wanted :) . parry. can ya send me ur email..
P.S cal ur a poof

205Andrew:
cough cough...umm, good reply, the VL goes sidewayssssssssss, compared to a front wheel drive son. anyway...thanks for everyone helping me on the stuff i wanted :) . parry. can ya send me ur email..
P.S cal ur a poof
So says the guy who is about to do an Mi16 into a 205

205Andrew,

I'd seriously consider logging in as a new member. You did a fabulous job of getting yourself a handicap so far to any free info.
Most of the people here know each other through long association on this forum and quite often by meetings we have.
You badmouthing people randomly has a very good chance of getting other people with the information you want, looking at you as a person not worthy talking to. This isnt Fast Fours forum or a aus-cars newsgroup (with all respect to those posting there).
Look, listen, ask, and you have a much better chance of getting replies.

Its turing into the Hot4s forum.

One of the factors that really makes me appreciate being a member here, is the generally excellent grammar and politeness of the members. Sad to see the french car scene attracting fools like this.

Nick