2012 3008 strange interior lighting problem

AK83

Tadpole
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time posting.
I have a 2102 3008, I have sedre and servicebox running on PC(VM), I have PP running on a very slow Win tablet too.
Been trying to make heads and/or tails of the wiring diagrams, which I'm not used too on Pugs(lots of experience on Landrovers tho!).
Pug wiring diagrams very hard to decipher with all these codes and stuff.

Anyhow, strange problem I'd like to figure out on the 3008 is interior lights don't come on with both front doors open. Both rears and rear hatch operate the lights, no worries, remote operation(eg. unlock) turns lights on too, no worries.
Just both front doors don't. I think I've worked out that the triggers are in the door lock mechanisms, not the old style, traditional plunger switch on the pillar method. So, if thats the case, how likely would it be that both front doors switch system have independently died? Like I said, looking through the wiring diagrams I can't understand what is common to just the front doors, ie. excluding the rears, or rear hatch, from operating the lights.
Centre switch operates main front light no problems, and all globes(except for all the door sill courtesy lights have blown(and for some reason I have zero supplies of wedge globes over Easter).

Thanks,
AK83

I reckon you have found your problem that the little switches in the door lock have failed. A way to prove this would be to remove the door card and most likely the door lock and check courtesy light switch with a multimeter. The other option is to bridge out the courtesy light contacts in the plug that plugs into the door lock. If you can get the interior light working this will prove that the switch is faulty.

If you find the switches are faulty I can only see two options, #1 replace the door lock with a new or good 2nd hand one. #2 dismantle the door lock and replace the little switch. I did mine in my Renault Laguna ii, here is a link to that thread

Sorry can't be helpful than this as I'm not a Peugeot man.

Use Diagbox/PP to check BSI live data shows front doors open/closed, if so then go thru both the BSI configuration and Multifunction screen personalisation menus to find the options controlling interior light