Sydney 205 Raid???

GET THOSE 205s Ready!!!!

Sydney 205 Raid:- 2017

Where: Sydney French Car Day 2017, Silverwater Park.

When: Sunday 16[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2017.

(*See Sticky: Sydney French Car Day 2017 in Social Events & Meets)

Let’s see if we can have more 205s attend than any other French model again. :approve:

Come on 205’ers (Even if they are unfinished 205 projects on trailers)!
(Could you build one in 60 days?)

12 rolled up last year. (Surely we can beat that from the estimated 133 "aussifrog" owned 205s in Australia!)

RAT-205 will be there this year again, 1off, that is a start.​

Note: The July French Car Owners Tyre Kicking Day (Fcotkd) also falls on the same day (again) this July, so we will again let the other French cars join us, and we may as well use their venue as it’s just across the road from our venue, Newington Park.

Last edited:
IMG_0291.jpgIMG_0298.jpgIMG_0323.jpg
A few scabby shots of 2016 205 Raid. (I am sure there are better ones kicking around).

but there is only one person and their dog looking at them? :wink2:

Will not be at Pug Pageant Motorkhana this Saturday Graham. My right knee still hurts from driving to Armidale State Motorkhana and back last weekend. (At this stage anyway).

GET THOSE 205s Ready!!!!

Let’s see if we can have more 205s attend than any other French model again. :approve:

12 rolled up last year. (Surely we can beat that from the estimated 133 "aussifrog" owned 205s in Australia!)

RAT-205 will be there this year again, 1off, that is a start.​

Note: The July French Car Owners Tyre Kicking Day (Fcotkd) also falls on the same day (again) this July, so we will again let the other French cars join us, and we may as well use their venue as it’s just across the road from our venue, Newington Park.

So a possibility still?
Phil and I will be in our 205s also the Kerrs from NSW. Boydie is always worth watching in the 203 and could pull off a win as he did at Canberra a few years back. Anyone likely to be in the Merimbula area on Saturday can join in the motorkhana to spectate or compete even if not entered in the rest of the weekend, PM me if interested.

Will not be at Pug Pageant Motorkhana this Saturday Graham. My right knee still hurts from driving to Armidale State Motorkhana and back last weekend. (At this stage anyway).

I HOPE YOU ARE GETTING THOSE 205s Ready!!!???

95467d1492404957-sydney-205-raid-img_0291.jpg

Sample "2016"

RAT-205 should be there this year again (after I screw the gearbox post back in and replace the passenger driveshaft)that's a start!​

Are you sure you aren't asking too much, its been a long road and I am hopeful.

Still hoping to get the red one there, just need to do the c/v, the cam belt, the brakes, the rust and the headlights, wipers, sunroof and tyres. And most importantly, fix the cassette player!

...Might end up bringing the grey one. :)

I hope those 205s are nearly Ready!!!???

ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO!!

(Could you build one in 20 days?)

12 rolled up last year. (Surely we can beat that from the estimated 135 "aussifrog" owned 205s in Australia!)
95467d1492404957-sydney-205-raid-img_0291.jpg

Sample "2016"

RAT-205 should be there this year again, Richard W & parry that's a start!​

Note: The July French Car Owner's Tyre Kicking Day (Fcotkd) also falls on the same day (again) this July, so we will again let the other French cars join us, and we may as well use their venue as it’s just across the road from our venue, Newington Park.