The DS Appreciation Thread

Retro..

QOfQ6.png

vQYCj.png

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=111159

Matthew :)

This part carapace has been removed to its final earthen destination.
Could it have been cut for you Bill?
I do have the remains of the original wiring harness if that's any assistance.

Not a problem, Richo. I think Daffy has a parts DS I can cut from at Area 52. He and I were talking about that a couple of months ago. As to the harness- it's tempting, but for now at least I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer, though.

Still want to visit your corner of the world.

The Brigand of Kandahar is on TV today...

3rxiD.png

This looks much more cheerful..

ryOR6.jpg

Last edited:
Climate control...I like the detail..

N3Jql.png

Just wondering if anyone knows of the whereabouts of the 2 stainless surrounds for this knob. It was only the DS21's that had this and I'm trying to complete a car. Also the knob with insert if possible.

Thanks, John.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone knows of the whereabouts of the 2 stainless surrounds for this knob. It was only the DS21's that had this and I'm trying to complete a car. Also the knob with insert if possible.

Thanks, John.

Climate control...I like the detail..

N3Jql.png

Thanks, John.

There's more than one of us trying to do the same thing.

I've been looking for a while, advised that $200+ might see me with one, still waiting.
The knob is available, the two stainless pieces, they might just be made of gold!

richo

Greetings all from Bangkok! I hope you all had a lovely day with friends and family and Santa brought you ooodles of DS parts.

Merry Christmas.

JeuYo.png

Wishing everyone a joyful New Year, safe travels and an abundance of good food and fabulous company. Cheers :cheers:

UAxX2l.jpg