Spotted in NSW.....

After not seeing any Citroëns for ages, I had a red letter day yesterday.

Spotted a C4 Grande Picasso, a late-ish model C3 and Series 1 C5 wagon. All in Marrickville.

Last Tuesday, a 3rd series 306 sedan (like mine) but with much better paintwork on Five Islands Rd, Cringila. Couldn't get close enough to see which engine, but there's a white one like this that's a diesel that I see often around Unanderra.

Amazing spots today Deux Deux Chevaux! A blue 2CV ute on Warringah Road, Beacon Hill at about 11am and then a grey 2CV in Crows Nest on Willoughby Road.

Seen driving around Junee on Saturday and then finally I caught up with it parked outside the train station this morning. No, it wasn’t going too fast for me. There were just a couple of other cars in between us each time I saw it.
I love that roof!
Anyone here?

And today, another 2CV. The one today was steel blue and also had Victoria registration. It was driving on the Olympic Highway between Junee and Wagga Wagga, around midday.

Other than the two 2CVs in the past three days, I haven’t seen a 2CV for quite a few years.

Attachments

• 2618375B-7DFC-4B38-861D-13BBA9F8610C.jpeg
    2618375B-7DFC-4B38-861D-13BBA9F8610C.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 160
  • A982D2FD-F12B-47DD-802C-353BEE31CA5C.jpeg
    A982D2FD-F12B-47DD-802C-353BEE31CA5C.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 159
Returning from Macquarie shopping centre today, a Peugeot 206GTi with damaged front end which has been sitting for a while. A rather tired blue Citroen GS immediately after both on Pittwater Rd. Lo and behold a rare Renault 25 turning on to Ryde Rd at Boronia park. I was of course in the Citroen C4 Grand Picasso.

White 404 sedan on Edgeware Rd, Marrickvale last night at around 9:30pm.

I passed in the other direction and it proceeded to do a u turn.

Hmm, I saw a silver c6 near Terry hills on Sunday. Many spots! There's actually one that lives a few streets over from me in Willoughby too.

We took the BX out for a local run on Monday afternoon as it hadn't been driven for a couple of weeks and it was a nice afternoon. As we arrived back into Gerringong from the south I realised the car behind us was a white Pug 405 that followed me some of the way then turned off into another local road. Too freaky!

I wonder if the driver of the Pug realised the coincidence.

Driving through Milton (just before mollymook) spotted a beautiful dark grey/ two tone 505 on historic plates. Wish I'd seen it sooner I would have waved. From the brief spot it seemed to be mint.

And further down the road I spotted a red 308 GTi 270 heading north. Rare to see, wonder if he saw me?

A good pug spotting day.

WA number plate on a BMW SUV: "HYPERCAR", in Sydney CBD
If you're going to be that sort of a tosser, probably better to actually have a hypercar!

Spotted a Peugeot 207 Gti yesterday in the carpark behind Croydon shops. Looked in good shape.

Has this thread died? I admit that I haven’t been around much lately, but no posts here for three weeks seems to be very odd.

That said, two different Peugeot 407 Estates in Wagga Wagga this morning.
One Victorian registered car parked on Bourke St, Mt. Austin at about 8:30 A.M.
One NSW registered car parked on the grass car sales lot at the roundabout diagonally opposite BBQs Galore at about 8:50 A.M. (Many people park their cars which are for sale at this or one of three or four other places in town, hoping for maximum exposure.)

Also seen this morning, a white 2016 Renault Megane Estate for sale in a ‘budget car yard’. They mostly have cars which have been ‘just traded’ and they try to pretty them up, usually quite badly. This one was no exception.

spotted a (or the) bright green 4cv in Gundagai a few days ago in the 41 degree heat.