50yrs of R8 and A110 - Easter Meet 2013

Just thinking.
If anyone wants anything I can bring stuff up from work. Nothing big, I was thinking of the small consumable things like plugs (got same Bosch super 4's at a good price) oil filters, that type of stuff.

Looking foward to driving the 10S, (been years since I drove one) its a wonderful low milage car thats totally original (needs a repaint) but in excellent condition.

Dav could I drop off Graham's (59 Floride) machine part on Thursday around midday as I have to go to the Children's Hospital anyway and it will save me meeting up with Peter on Friday morning.
Its only 200mm x 200mm box full of 7kg of metal.

Dav could I drop off Graham's (59 Floride) machine part on Thursday around midday as I have to go to the Children's Hospital anyway and it will save me meeting up with Peter on Friday morning.

Yeah ok. You know its only $12.50 for couriers please delivery anywhere in Melb metro. If, for some reason you don't think you can get here just courier them.

Yeah ok. You know its only $12.50 for couriers please delivery anywhere in Melb metro. If, for some reason you don't think you can get here just courier them.

Thanks John and Dave,

Would you happen to have an R12 manifold gasket that you could bring up too..?

Started packing the appropriate Renault merchandise apparel starting with ma new R10 socks...

attachment.php

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 497
I once had someone ask for parts for a Renault Rio.

But recently I had someone asking about a Renault C110. After much confusion and questions it turned out to be CLIO

I've been wearing R10 underwear for years (although obviously not the same pairs).

Important Info for Saturday

Instructions:
View attachment 41131

Attention All.

If you are planning on going direct to Temora on Saturday, then these directions and instructions will be of use to you. These will be issued to those leaving Junee on Saturday morning. Note - if you have not pre-registered and paid, then you may not be entitled to the museum entry and will need to pay your own way in if you choose to visit the museum.

KB