2012 Aussiefrogs NSW BBQ

Which day would you prefer to attend the AF NSW BBQ?

• Sunday, 22 January

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Sunday, 29 January

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Another day (feel free to comment)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I shall also bring some Yann Tiersen.

Quick and dirty webpage with my pics:

2012 NSW AF BBQ

Thanks again to all who attended, brought food and drinks, cooked and shared in the event. Also a big thanks to Mr proffi for generously hosting another BBQ.

It was great to see a good mix of ages (both cars and people!) and I always enjoy attending.

Now to attend to my mysterious sunburn :disappr:

Ya didn't miss much at the BBQ today, just a bunch of guys and girls talking all afternoon about cars! :)

Thanks Jo, great event and nice to meet you and the other AF members.

Attachments

• BBQ1.jpg
    BBQ1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 285
  • BBQ2.jpg
    BBQ2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 294
  • BBQ3.jpg
    BBQ3.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 291
  • BBQ4.jpg
    BBQ4.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 279
Thanks also from the newcastle froggers
new T shirt, new sticker, new friends and new sunburn VERRYY mysterious
Seriously a great day thanks to jo and every one that brought the food that we all enjoyed.

Rivettt!!!! don and brett

G'day,
I agree. A wonderful day, great weather and good company.I even managed to see some of that mysterious green fluid, albeit in a container, which, apparently is the wrong colour. :wink2:
Thank you Jo, and Jo's Mum.

ps excellent pics, I shall start a diet tomorrow

Last edited:
And thank you to all those attendees who made this years BBQ yet another successful and enjoyable event.

Jo:cheers:

Thanks to everyone who attended today's BBQ for making it such an enjoyable afternoon, and thanks to jo for being a wonderful host.

Cheers,
Cam

Likewise as everybody above has said many thanks Jo & thanks Jo's Mum!!

Great day, great company & great food - we'll be back!!!

:cheers:
Gary & Sophie.

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end. Combination of juggling overseas guests, keeping the gf happy and being on the other side of town saw me just not getting myself there.

I think I'm establishing a trend of coming every second year, but regret not making an appearance. Glad the weather turned out great for you all and credit as always to Jo for putting in the effort to host (which makes me feel even more lousy for not getting my backside in attendance).

Awesome afternoon - thanks Jo!

Now to get my coolant leak and tensioners looked at - surprised that the car made it :roflmao:

Sorry I couldn't make it. The first one I've missed since I started attending :(

The weather was great down in Canberra :)