2012 Aussiefrogs NSW BBQ

Which day would you prefer to attend the AF NSW BBQ?

• Sunday, 22 January

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Sunday, 29 January

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Another day (feel free to comment)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the poll closed and it appears to be on 29 January.
For those that can't see the Pond (or who don't wish to look at it), please feel free to post here - regardless of how difficult this thread would appear to be.

G'day,
it looks like we are agreed, [what was the question again?].
Are we having a BBQ? Should I bring 30 bread rolls ?

Yes I'm keen I may have resprayed my 206 finally by then and won't have to suffer the laughing at my poor treatment of her exterior. In my defense Some times it's hard to care when I can fix it for free.

Good to hear matt.
Have you seen my fuego lately???
Park next to that and no one will notice any blemishes.:blackeye:

Jo

ah yes but black reveals all, an over grown bush, 5 weeks parked under a tree and a parking incident I'm blaming on the power steering all have left their marks.:(

ah yes but black reveals all, an over grown bush, 5 weeks parked under a tree and a parking incident I'm blaming on the power steering all have left their marks.:(
G'day,
what has that to do with a ½ unsliced loaf ? :cool:
I am only interested in bread !

alright then the other day i had some bread that had oregano baked on top, yes the simplest herb but then lightly toasted with some butter and you could almost consider killing for a slice. so perhaps you can look into bringing some of that if u can find it. Also on the topic of bread primary producers of sliced bread you find at the supermarket e.g. tip top add sugar to the dough to give the illusion of fresh bread so that it can survive transporting time and it indeed takes longer to go stale or rather appear stale but is never fresh.

jo i have a electric buff buried beneath my house perhaps runs off one of those 12v drill type batteries perhaps ill give it to you if my respray is done and you can have a go bring your fuego back to life?

alright then the other day i had some bread that had oregano baked on top, yes the simplest herb but then lightly toasted with some butter and you could almost consider killing for a slice. so perhaps you can look into bringing some of that if u can find it. Also on the topic of bread primary producers of sliced bread you find at the supermarket e.g. tip top add sugar to the dough to give the illusion of fresh bread so that it can survive transporting time and it indeed takes longer to go stale or rather appear stale but is never fresh.

jo i have a electric buff buried beneath my house perhaps runs off one of those 12v drill type batteries perhaps ill give it to you if my respray is done and you can have a go bring your fuego back to life?

Cool, I'm sure it will buff out.:D

Jo

G'day,
the bread rolls will be supplied by the bakery at Marayong. Please feel free to bring along any toppings you may desire!

ok no promises ill have look PM me a bit before the date to remind me.

I was only kidding, It wont buff out.
Creased, corrugated and bent metal from 4x4 collisions.

Jo

oh ok hahah no worries. pitty it isn't front end, you could have just parked underneath the tray of a ute on a hill and said they rolled back hahha.

alright ill bring some egg and cinnamon make some french toast keep this bbq french, anyone know how to cook frogs not that i will be indulging, good for a laugh tho.

alright ill bring some egg and cinnamon make some french toast keep this bbq french, anyone know how to cook frogs not that i will be indulging, good for a laugh tho.
G'day,
much like rabbit...first catch the rabbit...:D

not sure if you guys saw my other post on the Hunter get together thread -

I am planning to be there on the 29th with myself & one other

should we bring our own frogs to chuck on the barbie?

rgds
G.

not sure if you guys saw my other post on the Hunter get together thread -

I am planning to be there on the 29th with myself & one other

should we bring our own frogs to chuck on the barbie?

rgds
G.

Hello G.

I will provide basic meat, sausages and small steaks/chops, but you are welcome to bring your own if you want something fancier or have specific diet requirements.
In the past, my mom has made a potato salad, dave has made a curry, pug 206gti has brought breadrolls,
so maybe bring a plate of some description, I"ll leave it up to your imagination.

Jo :cheers:

Hey Jo,
no worries we have a few snails in the back yard - I'll see how many i can catch between now & then :clown:

Basic meat sounds fine to me as long as there's not too many tire tracks on it....

How bout we rustle up another salad in a big bowl? - I'll set the other half onto it & see what comes out - we'll put a French twist on it of course & I'll see if we cant hunt down a few truffles or something like that to go in the mix for desert.

Could you perhaps PM me an address when you have a chance,-

:cheers:
Gary. (should have done that the first time...)

206 respray is now officially a go ahead, but can't fit it in the shop this month so no shiny thing to show off at the bbq :( on the plus side I'm thinking honey soy chicken wings if you prepared to cook them and providing theres space on the bbq?