Y.A. Hi, I'm new here thread

Saru

Fellow Frogger
Hi! I'm new here :)

Like tomic, I'm in Canbera with a 405 mi16 but mine is new-to-me as to yesterday. It's Alahambra red and totally stock.

Having gone from home (belconnen) to woden and back to work (bruce) today I have this to say about the Pug: :headbang: :dance: :pugplak:

I might see you Canberrans on the road or at a PAC meeting, I'll be joining this month.

Oh, and Y.A. is (naturally) Yet Another ;)

Even more canberrans! I too shall be joining the PAC..

welcome folks!..... come to or picnic day on the 25th! its a nice drive up to Sydey..., someof us have gone as far as WA from sydney just to mee and rowl with fellow AF'rs.- chris

Welcome Vegas

We'll all have to meet up sometime, theres a few of us Canberrans now.

ky

GTI124: yep! Actually I'm originally from Brisbane and my name is Ben. I used to work with another guy named Ben but he was from Sydney so I was Brisbane Ben which became Brisvegas Ben and so on... :blush:

CHRI'S16: That would be good in the future but REACT [0] has a picnic that evening so I'll be out and about in my RX-7 that day.

[0] www.react.org.au

I think thats a great idea Kaiser..

Mr206 - I'm afraid I'm no Raiders supporter (well I was once upon a time). Family is all up in brissy so I'm a Broncos supporter. Really can't wait for the season to start again!

kaiser said:
Maybe Australia Day Long weekend sometime??. Maybe even a convoy up to the BBQ in Sydney??

Ky
Yeah!!! Come to Sydney, lads. That'd be great.