Windows Security Warning

Hi Guys,

It should be OK again. For some reason we can't get SSL to run happily here so I will leave that idea alone this time.
Another ongoing issue, there is a prob with Alexa getting in so hopefully this has been resolved now.

Tapatalk simply doesn't like HTTPS at all! (for us)

I simply set the message to be ignored in future and it went away, and the 15 updates the next night probably fixed the security fix that was supposed to fix the fix that the security fix didn't, or something like that....

There is a bit of a knee jerk reaction going on due to some worrying new exploits discoved - In the wild, hence the flurry of critic al updates.

All I have noticed is the flood of scam emails purporting to come from banks (we don't bank with) and express packaging companies that want to advise details of goods and services ordered under our mail with their exhortation - for more details just click on the link dummy!!

It seems a shame just to delete them, surely there should be an Ethiopan whatever, playground where they could be let loose on each other with ringside seats to watch the fun!!

Ken