Why do dopes feel the need to put race results in the Title

Originally posted by Alan S
If you were all that keen, I'd imagine you'd be watching the video not playing on the 'net anyway wouldn't you?

Not if you got home with half an hour to run...

You'd avoid the TV and wait till it was over, so getting onto the 'net would be fairly normal.

Ray Bell said:
Not if you got home with half an hour to run...

You'd avoid the TV and wait till it was over, so getting onto the 'net would be fairly normal.

If there was a half hour to run, all the more reason to watch it.
See the result, wind back to see the start where most of the action is and you don't have to get bored $#itless watching the procession in the middle.
I used to bet a fair bit on the horses a few years back and in that game, the only bit that matters is the finish and of course the odds. :D
I reckon though as has been pointed out, all TV, all news even Yahoo had the results everywhere within minutes. The only way to miss it is to go into solitary confinement, in which case you would be thinking seriously about medical assiistance; it's only a bloody car race after all!! :nownow: :nownow: :roflmao:

Alan S

Question: "Why do dopes feel the need to put the race result in the Title!"

Answer: "Because Renault won!! I'm sick and tired of Ferrari winning, I had consumed several beers :approve: during the course of the televised race and was so exited with the result I didn't read any other posts before posting my comments!"

XM mechanic - I take offence at being called a dope (publicly) because of an innocent post. I would have thought alot of people on this forum would have been so pleased to see and hear that Renault had won in the manner and tactical fashion they did. It was not my intention to spoil the result for others as that didn't even cross my mind :confused:

Unfortunately I was not aware of the Spoiler rule, but now I am.

For the record I use to be Ozclio (01 Renault Clio Sport Cup) on this forum joining about August 03 so I'm not a tadpole so to speak.

XM Mechanic, your reply post is about as subtle as a sledgehammer, If you want to give me a piece of your mind you can always PM me or email me direct. I hope your not like this with all sporting events!! Nuff said, lets put it to bed. :wink2:

Trent said:
lets put it to bed. :wink2:

well said, this is a simple error and nothing more is needed to be said. I hope you frequent the forum and still get out of it what you need, as well as sharing your knowledge.

Dave

Glad to see we all agree to put it to bed.

Cal.