Where does the F14 fuse line come from. ?

Krammig

Tadpole
I have been trying without luck to track back the source of current to the F14 fuse in the cockpit fuse box.
Trying to find out if there is a relay in there somewhere or something that might make intermittent contact.

Would appreciate if one of you folks had a wiring diagram or knowledge of this please.

Thanks.

This is for a Citroen C4's windscreen wipers (similar to P308). F14 is with the BSI at top left.
wiring.jpg

Last edited:
On my XU5JA powered 309 it is the fuse for the fuel pump at #14.
If you are getting intermittent problems it could be the tachymetric relay. It has connection with the operation of the fuel pump. It is often the cause of such symptoms. ( mounted in a black box on the inside of the left wheel arch sort of under the battery on earlier models) Not sure where on later models.

https://www.205gtidrivers.com/artic...ne-related/what-is-the-tachymetric-relay-r98/

I have been trying without luck to track back the source of current to the F14 fuse in the cockpit fuse box.
Trying to find out if there is a relay in there somewhere or something that might make intermittent contact.

Would appreciate if one of you folks had a wiring diagram or knowledge of this please.

Thanks.
Oh wow, stupid of me. I culled this post down from a bigger one I created and clearly didn't add the model, sorry folks.
Thanks for all the feedback regardless.

207 fuel 1.6. 2007 5 Door Hatch.

The reason for the query is that (and it happened again right now as my daughter turned off the ignition) is the console gauges flicker / jitter at the rest position. This will also occur randomly while she is driving.
Usually when this happens, on starting again the gauges do not work at all. On fiddling I also noticed the air con pump would not run either. The air con switch light is on, but the pump is not running.
When the console gauges are working correctly so is the air con.
The common denominator as far as I can see is F14 so my thinking was perhaps there is a dicky relay (hopefully) back from that F14 fuse.

Cheers