What color is my 504

Rally

Fellow Frogger
Doing a little bit of panel work on the 1975 504 , but the paint ID tag is damaged and can not be read , so I am hoping someone may know the name of the the color
LTi 504 022 (1) (3).jpg

If repairing / touching up, need to match to existing car colour that has faded.
Mixing to spec will end in a mismatch when applied

If repairing / touching up, need to match to existing car colour that has faded.
Mixing to spec will end in a mismatch when applied
Absolutely right

A good paint blender will a) get the colour right and b) can use a matting agent to make it blend in with the old paint. You would be lucky to get as good a result by just using the original formula

I have a very disgraceful 4CV , rescued from 50 years in a shed and with paint worn through in various places. Am slowly working my way around him sorting various bits ( hard lately with freezing weather ) and the patches are hard to pick from the old bits

And I am no whiz with a sprayer - very much from the shallow end of the gene pool

Good luck

Andrew

I’ve got a car that colour here I’ll have a look when I go up to the graveyard afterwork. Hopefully I can take a pic. I’m not confident it’s deep flamingo, isn’t that that pinkish yellow.