Thunderbirds GO!!!!

Well I'm here, unless the power goes out for a third time today!

we've hit 21 ;) ;)
Don't forget we have chat happening on MIRC check post in General Chit Chat

Cheers
Chris

It's Ok YEL020 we exceeded the previous record by 3.
That's very cool :cool:
Thanks for doing that guys & it was a bit of fun, yes?

This is how it looked at 9:27PM

whosonline.gif

:D :D

trout trout trout trout trout trout........

you had to be there :D :p :D

Cheers
Chris

Bugger! I missed it 'cause this new-fangled Internet Router Switch thingy that I bought today refused to work, no matter what settings I gave it or however many of the different and conflicting instructions I was able to find on the stupid manufacturer's web site.

Goddamn 6+ hours messing about with the piece of @*#% ... I do not tolerate crap from computer equipment, it's going back first thing tomorrow to be swapped for another brand :mad: :mad: :mad:

AND I lost the chance to be immortalised on that screenshot of history :( ;) :p

Bugger II. I had a family birthday dinner to attend at a restaurant. Ah well... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrp !

Stuey

how did i miss this? =(

hey rek, you just trying to share an internet connection? you tried using smoothwall? I've got it sharing my connection at home, all you need is an old 486!

yay
we were a part of the history of aussiefrogs
trout
thank you to the guys that help to make this happen
we should mirc more often as a lot of people still don't worry about ICQ
also mirc has a cool trivia channel

try using freesco it runs off a floppy and works well for dial up and sharing
you can run a HDD with it for files and you will nearly double your download speeds
also you can set up files for sharing online easily
it is basically linux but only using what you need to run a router
good luck

Hey how come on the list I wasn't shown? :confused: I wuz there; maybe I've been excommunicated :p :eek: :rolleyes: :D

In all seriousness, we should say once a month hook up just to have an on-line chat. Doing it around that time, some of the overseas boys have started work by that time & can chime in; done on a Sunday night they'd be there for sure.
As Adrian says if we did it all the time it destroys the intent of the board (what a wise little ? 6'4" guy he really is :rolleyes:
What does everyone else think?

Alan S

A Sunday would be better for me cos the tight buggers at work don't let me have the internet! :mad: :mad:

For anyone that is interested, my icq no is 39604997.

Perhaps we should have a certain time each week/fortnight/month that we meet on the irc channel to chat more about slapping each other with trouts :) (sorry to those who didnt attend this event, you will have to come to the next one to see what we fools are talking about)

Perhaps further investigation into web-based chat would prove priceless as it seems many ppl havent setup the irc software. An intergrated chat element of this forum would work well.

Brad