They Made it!!!

Alan S

1000+ Posts
Mayne Nicks, armoured guards and the works - the stickers have arrived; through gail force winds & blinding rain, our gallant postie battled through in the image of the Pony Express - the mail's gotta get thru.

Thanks for that Chris. Also check your e-mail, I've sent you an "Invitation" let me know if it arrived will you? Same goes for Craig, Shane & Gerry - self explanatory but can give you a bit more detail off list.

ALAN s

Hi Alan, received your email.

I will have consider whether I put details into Yahoo's sign up form.
They ask too many questions so in the past have not bothered to use their service.
gibgib is not available so I'm not happy about that either frown

Gibgib,

you never need to see that yahoo form again once you've setup an account. As for them beeing nosy bastards... Well I default EVERYTHING to the good old keyboard slap, or alternatly if your forced to pick something I select the 1st available option in every dropdown box.

Yeah, I was forced to fill in one of the forms at driverdownload.com lastnight. They plenty piss me off :mad: :mad: After filling this one in I was female, very old, lived in Afganastan, but the state I lived in was California :rolleyes: I worked as a farmer ('A' something), but my occupation was an 'A'stronaught. See what people do when your forced to fill in STUPID forms, that ask for personal details... :rolleyes:

They'll never get anything information worth selling out of me (I always use hotmail addresses).

seeya,
Shane L.