The Matra Djet Is the Original Mid-Engine Marvel

I don't recall seeing a roof like that before ,checked pics of JANNS car and it dousnt seen to have that raised section ?

That is the original factory sunroof that you got if you requested it. It is a big one and when you took it off, the roof fitted in the boot.
Then you had stand offs that kept the bootlid about 100mm open. This was necessary because if you didn’t do that the rear window could pop out at speed.

Thanks for that. Contra the author's remark, I note that I can quite easily "heel & toe" on my Djet V. I would also not describe the steering as vague.

cheers! Peter

I agree with 4cvgordini. The heel and toe are no problem at all.

an A110 ,A Djet are out of my reach ,I Spose i will have to be satisfied with a Ligier JS2 barn find then . J S are my initials ,must be a sign ,

an A110 ,A Djet are out of my reach ,I Spose i will have to be satisfied with a Ligier JS2 barn find then . J S are my initials ,must be a sign ,
I thought that too, but one day quite a few years ago my Alpine popped up for sale.

The Ligier JS2 would be a great car to own and would certainly appreciate with time.