The Magic of AUSDENT

Juan M.

Fellow Frogger
I just got sick and tired of the 3 minor dents on my passenger door, inflicted by *#@%ing careless drivers at the parking lot.I decided to have a go with Ausdent - a paintless dent removal systrem and in less than an hour, my dents are gone :D :approve: . Off course you can still see some paint scratch but only if you look at the door within 30 cm. Mind you they did not even remove the door sidings, they just inserted their machine into window then "massaged" my 3 dents. I was amazed with the results. See for yourself guys. :cheers:

Attachments

• BEFORE2.jpg
    BEFORE2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 402
  • AFTER1.jpg
    AFTER1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 387
  • AFTER2.jpg
    AFTER2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 380
  • BEFORE_1.jpg
    BEFORE_1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 417
Sounds good

Juan M. said:
I just got sick and tired of the 3 minor dents on my passenger door, inflicted by *#@%ing careless drivers at the parking lot.I decided to have a go with Ausdent - a paintless dent removal systrem and in less than an hour, my dents are gone :D :approve: . Off course you can still see some paint scratch but only if you look at the door within 30 cm. Mind you they did not even remove the door sidings, they just inserted their machine into window then "massaged" my 3 dents. I was amazed with the results. See for yourself guys. :cheers:

Hello Juan...what are Ausdents contact details??

Cheers

Nil Time said:
Hello Juan...what are Ausdents contact details??

Cheers

Aus Dent Ph 5223 1128 Address: 3/10 Barwon Terrace South Geelong.They're very proffesional-gives written quote upon inspection of your car. It's paintless,no filler, no sanding and same day service. I'm not sure if there other branches in VIC.

Cheers

Thanks, Juan

Juan M. said:
Aus Dent Ph 5223 1128 Address: 3/10 Barwon Terrace South Geelong.They're very proffesional-gives written quote upon inspection of your car. It's paintless,no filler, no sanding and same day service. I'm not sure if there other branches in VIC.

Cheers

Much obliged, Juan - I will give them a call on Monday - to get rid of a couple of similar dents in the C2.

Cheers

Juan M. said:

That's a great result..and a reasonable price. I have 2 on my drivers side I'll get done soon..wonder if they have a Sydney franchise?

Clio Cup said:
That's a great result..and a reasonable price. I have 2 on my drivers side I'll get done soon..wonder if they have a Sydney franchise?
Our Xantia was hail damaged rather generally and we were recommended to use Dentbuster by Continental Cars. Car returned in perfect condition, detailed and not a rattle or ill-fitting part. 8 years on and everything is still A1.

Dentbuster
8/80 Box Rd
Taren Point

Ph 9540 5499

Atan said:
Does AUSdent do touch ups on the paintwork as well as pull out dents ?

If there's a franchise of AUS Dent in Melb, I suggest you visit them and let them have a look. They will tell you how they will deal with the dent and the outcome of their work and give a written quote. They don't pull out dents, they insert their tool(with a camera) through the window slot and massage the dent outwards. They don't even have to remove door panels.