Targa Tasmania Peugeot-only class

yes i had a look at converting my 180, here is the reply from them: note that there is still the event costs for 5 years, camera setup, tyres, fuel etc etc. but im sure you have had a good look at the web site. :cheers:

Dear David,

Thanks for your e-mail back in September. Sorry it has taken so long to reply. I have been on an Expedition in New Guinea only returning on the weekend. It is a bit difficult if you already own a vehicle, mainly from a cost point of view as we are working this program with Peugeot Automobiles Australia. If you have a current model Peugeot 206 GTi 180, you would have to pay us $18,750 to bring it into the One Design Class which gives you all the benefits and inclusions as listed on the website. You will see that a person wishing to join the Class will make three payments totalling $49,750. You would be required to make Payment 1 ($10,000) and Payment 3 ($8,750) only, plus you would need to deliver your car to Burnie in Tasmania for vehicle preparation. During the conversion , we would check that your vehicle was original in every way. You will see in the list of inclusions, there is an extra rim, merchandising, mentoring , training if you are a first time rally driver etc. Time for conversion would depend on available delivery slots which are heading into early next year at present. They are great cars. A perfect Tarmac rally car. We are finally getting ours on the track in the next few days and a joint Press Release/ Media Launch for the Class with Peugeot Automobiles Australia is planned in the next two weeks. Please don't hesitate to call if I can offer and advice or information.
Kind Regards,

Don McIntyre
Ocean Frontiers Pty Ltd
Ph 03 62295460
Fax: 03 62299974
Mobile: 0413 837127