Sydney mid week meet up

GTI124

who? when? huh?
1000+ Posts
Hi Everyone,
Since Voytek didn't make the last meet up, and in celebration of four FM901s on my car...hehe...and one of the last regular meet ups I will be able to have with y'all, thought it'd be choice to get together for a meet up.

How does Monday 6pm on February 3rd, meet at Woolwich Pier again? Possibly drive across to Palm Beach and back? That would be a nice drive.

Who's in?

- Lincoln

I can be there but how long is woolwich from the city leaving at 5:30pm?

30-45 mins, we'll probably be standing around chatting for quite a while, like last time. So we'll wait for you, no problem.

Walshe, well if we meet at 6pm, I doubt we'd start moving until 7, drive up North for a bit and stop somewhere to eat, maybe Harbord or something, good pizza there. You could meet us there, or up at Palm Beach. I'll give you my number and you can ring to see if you can catch up.

i try to make it,but i`m think of going fishing that day,

I ll give you a call when I've finished work. dance SMS me your number. My number 0414 996 499

Geez Lincoln,

you dont hang about, I only talked to you few days ago !. lol

Wont the traffic be a pain? How about Old pacific hwy to gosford and aback? Stop and Maccas or burger king or go a pizza somewhere there, and try to make it back before midnight the same way?

Than again the beach ride seems ok by me too. :D

I was thinking the Old Pac as well, but the time we are meeting is too early to do it. There will be too many cars.

If however we put the meeting time back to say 8pm and we were prepared to stay out a little later, then we may have a goer. :D

I'm still in regardless of what we do.

cheers!
Darren

yeah, well, it'll be one of my last meet ups, so I thought I'd organise you lazy lot! wink :p

Anyway, we could always go and eat somewhere and then drive. Meet at The Ranch again then? Move it back to 7pm and then after dinner go for a drive somewhere? That way Walshe can make it...

Walshe, I want to see your 205 too, bring a mate to drive it?

Lincoln.

That last idea gets my vote.

Meet up for dinner and then go for a drive after that. If we go the Old Pac then its not such a hike from The Ranch either.

I'll be a pushy bastard as usual and say we'll do that. mallet tongue

cheers!
Darren

GTI124, Is the Ranch THE Ranch at North Ryde? If you guys meet there, I can be there before 9.00 You can look at my car after the drive, or you can drive it for the night if you're interested. It's got a cover note on it so it can be driven. dance

Yep, that be THE RANCH, formally known as El Rancho...formally dodgy place, now it's alright.

Darren, wanna leave Yelo behind and take the 205/my car? We could all swap around a bit.

Well you guys named me the car slut !!! roll_lau

I'll drive anything. Especially Pugs. I need my fix. head_ban

cheers!
Darren

oh ****, I just realised that monday is a public holiday..(it;s hard to remember when you work 7 days a week!!!) :confused: ..The gym closes early. Which means I don't have to work. Woo Hoo! I'll meet you guys at the ranch at 7.00 If you want to take the 205 for a spin, we can organise it after dinner.

Its not this week Walshe.

Its the 3rd of Feb. :D

Darren

YEL020:
Well you guys named me the car slut !!! roll_lau

I'll drive anything. Especially Pugs. I need my fix. head_ban

cheers!
Darren
you could have the ultimate fix and own a diablo red GTi-6 and really be part of the crowd
all that extra power and grip the car has got with triple A/F stickers will keep a smile happening