Sydney Cruise Photos!

It was a great cruise, and it was excellent to meet up with some of the froggy regulars.

We left early, and went home via the Nasho.. Thom and I enjoyed at least 6 or 7 repetitions of 150-0kph stops on after another to try and heat up and un-warp my front discs. Worked a bit, and was a lot of fun. :D The EBC greens didn't seem to fade either, although they ponged like all hell.

The Hi-Tech exhaust *ahem* note has been fixed.. :D

We should do another one soon... bugger about the rain!

Received those piccies this morning :D

Link is here:
<a href="http://www.aussiefrogs.com/files/sydney28042002/" target="_blank">http://www.aussiefrogs.com/files/sydney28042002/</a>

This is the the Past Events section on the site.

that looks like it was great fun!

Are there many members in Melbourne that do those sort of drive days, or will I have to drive up to Sydney for the next one? :D :p :D

The rest of my pictures are now up at:

<a href="http://www.bluekey.com.au/aussiefrogs/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.bluekey.com.au/aussiefrogs/index.html</a>

{Edit: The pictures have moved to my own server now}

I think I really needed a faster film! Some of those ones taken through the sunroof of the XM at 60-80km/hr certainly show we were moving with all the bushes at the side of the road being blurred!

Enjoy!
Derek

<small>[ 11 May 2002, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: DeKa ]</small>

Those pictures are great DeKa :D

My girlfriend liked the Kookaburras, & the 206 cab which I think you must have as well judging by the amount of pictures :)

Hey Hey..........

Derek, well done to you and Phillip on the great photos!!! Pity my digital died so early otherwise we would have 50 pics on Wilson's 206, rather than 20!!!!! :D

Am going to rotate the 'wallpaper' weekly now and am sure it will bring a smile for each new photo!

Thanks again
Stu

Derek,

Great work, pic 27 of 28 is a masterpiece :cool: looking down the side of the XM I guess to the 206cc, nice rundown on the drive by Stu.

Cheers
Chris

GreenBlood:
looking down the side of the XM I guess to the 206cc
Oh how I wish!!! evil

Sorry to disappoint you GB but that's just me in my lowly 205 GTi :D :D

It sure is Carl in the 205GTi behind us! I was driving there :D

Hope I wasn't slowing Carl down too much!
Dad took that one looking into the mirror so it's actually a reflection tongue

Next time I'll use a 400 film or maybe even an 800 for crisp action shots!

I've got a potential plan for the next cruise. No clues yet though! I'll have to go on a scouting trip and check it out - that way I can give you minimum entry speeds for corners when we all go :cool: wink

Derek

Just looking at picture 21/28, gee the 307 is huge!

Looks pretty normal alone, but it even looks bigger than an XM, towering over everything else :)

Cheers,

Justin

Justin,

Think you'll find our XM had been there for 1.5 hrs or so and had 'settled' a little wink

The 307 certainly towers over the 306's we had there.

Derek

You've got a good point there, forgot about the magic suspension :)

One of the pics has the 307 next to a light blue 306, amazing how much bigger the 307 looks next to its predecessor. The thing is, the 307 doesn't look that big in the showroom.

Cheers,

Justin

Justin:

My 307 is big, no....no....no... :rolleyes: ! Size dose not matter :D .....it’s all about driving fun and enjoyments. U will find out soon in ur 307...........

Gary

Just moved the pictures to a different server so I don't use all dad's bandwidth allowance up for the month!

Probably a bit slower but enjoy :)
Anyone else got their photos back yet??

Derek.

Still haven't finished that roll yet guys (oh for a digital camera tongue )

Will post here when I have so it goes back up the top of the list.

Carl

Just had alook at the pics, no wheelie's ! no smoke no hand brake slides what sort of peugeot get together is that ?
Oh thats it, it was a "cruise"..........
Im gonna be staying in Curl Curl for a few days before heading back to Canada I hope to get a chance to atleast get a aussiefrogs sticker !