Surviving 406 Coupes - Australia

Just discovered this thread. I have a 2003 V6 manual (Feb '03 build) with near 139,000 km. I am second owner since 2008.
Have attached photo of a little "badge engineering" done on my boot lid using letters from original PEUGEOT logo.

BTW if anyone is interested, I have for sale 4 x 2003 coupe wheel rims 7J x 16" dia, 12mm offset, 4 x 108 PCD mounting holes.

P406 Boot Lid.jpg

Skippie what I’m very interested in is your radars in the rear bumper.
Did you get these put in?
Front as well I’d assume?
How did they do the integration in the cabin?
I have a 2003 coupe also and constantly anxious about hitting something with those eggshell like bumpers!
cheers

Glenn, the rear bumper is as it was when I acquired the car.
[There are no parking sensors on the front bar].

I have always assumed that my coupe was fitted with rear sensors as standard, being the four colour-coded plugs you can see, because I've noticed pictures of rear bumpers on other coupes do not have this feature.

In the service records I inherited at the time, there was a job note to check reverse sensors, but no indication of an outcome. I just thought that the two black plugs were probably a dodgy installation of 2 after-market sensors connected into the existing system to overcome whatever the problem was.

Hey guys,

Got two for sale at the moment.
Check add in 'Car Collection' for sale.

1998 - silver - good condition - auto
2003 - graphite grey - excellent condition - auto - 121k km's
Hi, are these for sale still ? It’s a long shot.

Hi, are these for sale still ? It’s a long shot.
Welcome to Aussie Frogs!

Just seen your WTD ad in the For Sale section - there's a couple of local rules you should know about:

1) No-one can reply to your thread in the For Sale section - it's a rule to stop people being rude about cars that are for sale. You need to provide some contact details (phone/email address) - you can add as many extra posts as you want. You should also narrow down your requirements a bit - are you after a coupe or sedan (or wagon)? Auto or manual? Diesel or petrol (& V6 or 4 cyl)

2) Until you rack up a decent number of posts, you can't send or receive personal messages (currently called Conversations), so no-one can message you to say they have the perfect car for you.

Just discovered this thread. I have a 2003 V6 manual (Feb '03 build) with near 139,000 km. I am second owner since 2008.
Have attached photo of a little "badge engineering" done on my boot lid using letters from original PEUGEOT logo.

BTW if anyone is interested, I have for sale 4 x 2003 coupe wheel rims 7J x 16" dia, 12mm offset, 4 x 108 PCD mounting holes.

View attachment 230429
Nice... but you could use one of these :) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16581057...jfDr2MmM01xTDUYyAsRtgHXTjd7g|tkp:BFBM-M7-7rJj

I just finished converting one (V6) from Auto to Manual here in Nigeria, using ML5C gearbox. Really enjoyable to drive now. Owner wants to sell the car, unfortunately for him. If I didn't have my own 406 V6 manual, I probably might consider the car.

Welcome to Aussie Frogs!

Just seen your WTD ad in the For Sale section - there's a couple of local rules you should know about:

1) No-one can reply to your thread in the For Sale section - it's a rule to stop people being rude about cars that are for sale. You need to provide some contact details (phone/email address) - you can add as many extra posts as you want. You should also narrow down your requirements a bit - are you after a coupe or sedan (or wagon)? Auto or manual? Diesel or petrol (& V6 or 4 cyl)

2) Until you rack up a decent number of posts, you can't send or receive personal messages (currently called Conversations), so no-one can message you to say they have the perfect car for you.
Thank you

Hi, has anyone heard of a solstice gold 2003 coupe that was a special PA order for the 2003 rugby world cup?

thanks