Spanish F1 GP

cruiserman

1000+ Posts
Sitting here sucked into the F1 GP again, it was worth it however to see Trulli fly past Montoya and Schumacher into the lead. Probably end differently in another 63 laps but what a start.

Last edited:
The drive the Renault is getting out of slow corners is fantastic, each slow corner sees Schumacher going backwards realitive. Wonder what the fuel stratagies are?

Michael just had a blinder of a pit stop and is in the lead again :(

Great in lap and now he is clearing out. Oh well the bed is calling now I think.

Oh yeah - im so over F1. Sure there's a whole 8 laps of entertainment. It's not helped by our amaturish commentators here in Australia - Did anyone pick up cromley saying that all 9 teams tested prior to this race? Last time i checked 20 divided by 2 was 10 :)

*Bah* I'm going to bed :(

he, he,

blow by blow commentary of the race. 10 to go, and im almost asleep. Gotta remember to flick the telly off before I fall asleep.

Maybe Minardi couldnt afford to test? Or Ferrari decided they know all there is to know, and hence no need for testing. ;)

What a race!

Nice werk from the Renault & Jarno "i'll just drive around everyone" Trulli!, Alonso's wasnt bad either (2 places) but he got bogged down in traffic.

Good to see the Renault's fighting hard & opening up a bigger gap in the constructors! Even though they were fighting the cars pretty hard, just shows that they're good drivers & when they get the car sorted it'll be a sweet package!

Channel 10 commentry... what a standard... endless dribble...

Next stop Monaco... hmmm eventful probably, but purely because of retirements me thinks! It'll be a dull-ish race, but interesting none the less!

Nice werk Renault!!!

nate said:
Channel 10 commentry... what a standard... endless dribble...
Why do they bother to talk over the broadcast ... not like they add much ...
- XTC206 -

Last edited:
Oh Yeh

1, M Schumacher
2, R Barrichello

:dance: :dance: :dance: :headbang: :headbang: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Might be a bit hard to bring back Ayrton. Prost said he'd never set foot in a race car again (after sennas crash) and Mansell is too busy playing golf. Maybe we could get him competing in a golf cart?

i agree - bring back senna!

then they could have Shirley Straun and John Denver singing during the warm up lap, and Dodi Alfaed could drive a Mercedes pace car with Dianna giving him BJ's as he goes!

gti138
Might be a bit hard to bring back Ayrton. Prost said he'd never set foot in a race car again (after sennas crash) and Mansell is too busy playing golf. Maybe we could get him competing in a golf cart?

Bout the only thing Mansell could fit in these days I think... Hehehe fancy the driver weighing more than the car.