Something for all FUEGO fans !

Cheers mate! I forwarded my details.
Happy motoring!

ANYONE GOT THESE SEATS>>that interior looks Soooooooo sexy

red6.jpg

I saw a Fuego at Alpine Affair once that had been retrimmed in charcoal leather - very nice ;) Combine it with matching leather doortrim tops, suede headlining and you have a car vegatarians would be scared to get into :whistle: . But so nice.... :approve: I do love a dead cow interior - very un-PC of me I know, but...

Hi Gusy,

they are very simple seats, there is no doubt you could retrim them yourselves using vinyl (or leather) for little money.

Go for it !!! I've had DS seats in bits for about 2years now to retrim.... Anyone wanna give me the $2000+ it'd cost just for the sheer amount of dead cow it'll take to cover those bloody great seats :confused:

seeya,
Shane L.

Dead cow bits for seats are indeed horribly expensive - I learnt the hard way once when I went swimming and then drove the Rover home wearing my wet shorts. When the leather dried out, all the pleats where my butt went had shrinked and popped the stitching :cry:

Was going to cost about $500 just for the seat squab!! :eek: Needless to say, I put up with the buggered seat :(