Some forums are being excluded from "What's new"...

Armidillo

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
and "New posts".

It seems to be everything under Froggy Chat, which includes General Chat.

Well not this thread - but definitely General Chat!

Froggy chat shows on the "new posts", General chat doesn't.
Notice the "trial" icon has been removed from General chat.

I was initially confused about Froggy Chat, because a number of threads that were originally posted there (such as "The real reason people sell their classic cars") have been redirected rather than moved to General chat, so the thread titles appear in both places.

I was initially confused about Froggy Chat, because a number of threads that were originally posted there (such as "The real reason people sell their classic cars") have been redirected rather than moved to General chat, so the thread titles appear in both places.
I asked for clarification as obviously most of my threads effectively "disappeared" overnight.
Unless a thread in ANY of the forums is French car specific it is meant to be in general chat. For example my LED thread wasn't about a French car so it remained in general chat and got taken off the news feed as it wasn't French car specific.

Under the rules it couldn't go in the technical section either, as again, anything in that section is supposed to be directly related to French cars.
Fair enough, I'm happy to follow the rules, as I guess we all should be?
So if you have a thread in there, I guess you should be clarifying what French vehicle/s the technical things you wish to post or discuss are pertaining to, if you haven't already done so?🤷‍♂️