For Sale SOLD! R8 Project Car

andrewc

Fellow Frogger
I have an R8 that is an 1134 shell with an 1135 front (4 headlight) for sale. It has been stripped of body panels and interior which are all included with their hardware in the sale. There is an R16TS motor with twin Webbers and manifolds to suit motor. The motor was previously fitted to an R8 sport sedan (not this car) so all bracketry is supplied as well as a front mount radiator fit the R8. This is a car I purchased to turn into a 'hotty' R8, sadly I cannot finish, or for that matter, even start it as I have too much on my plate at the present time and cannot see myself ever doing it justice. It needs a lot of work to bring it up from its current state. You will need to be a passionate Renault 8 fanatic to take this on! Sadly I was not as passionate as I thought. There is a link here that has 50 or more photos of car and all that comes with it. It is presently on my farm in a shed near Dungog.

I am asking $6500, or make an offer for the lot.

I am happy to deliver it within NSW for the right buyer.

Please email any questions to :acol4179@bigpond.net.au

Here is the link to the photos:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NQG6xQXnp2mA94PbRWNRHpr1bnJh1l45?usp=sharing

Last edited: