SOLD 1976 Citroen Cx 2200

twistedeez

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
1976 Citroen CX 2200

Its time to let this beautiful example go (again). I’ve owned it twice…. I have been the third and the fifth owner. But now the time has come for someone else to cherish this fantastic machine.

The car has been resprayed by previous owner. I was lucky enough to have a complete interior which is as close as possible to the original, that has been fitted. There are no rips or tears and seats present almost as new. The door cards are not perfect but are straight and do not have any sun damage. The steering wheel is the original to this car and in amazing shape considering how easily they melt.

Car is fully functional which includes the air-con (ice cold), heater and even the clock. Never over heats and will sit for hours in traffic with ease. Only thing not working is the fuel gauge. I use the trip meter and fill the tank, averaging 10L per hundred.

There are no LHM leaks and spheres have been re-gassed in last 6 months. I replaced the difficult accumulator under the radiator with a brand new one. There is some slight engine oil weeping but that said I have parked it for 4 months in the same location and no oil has blemished the concrete.

This is not a car that sits in a garage, I drive it at least twice a week. So, while it has been loved and magnificently kept it does have general wear and tear of a car of this age.

I also have a ton of spares. Some of them hard to get

• Fully rebuilt steering rack
  • Rear tail lights in almost perfect condition
  • Hubcaps
  • Various trim interior/exterior
  • Engine/hydraulic parts
  • Complete radiator with fans hoses and spherical tank
  • Window regulators
  • Too much else to list
Pay the asking price and I’ll throw all this in. But you will need a van or trailer.

Over all this is a very good example and will definitely be missed.
Car is currently on full NSW rego till April

I’m asking $12000.

Sure, you can negotiate. But all things considered, I’m pretty firm on the price.
Cx 1.1.jpg
CX 14.1.jpg
Cx 4.1.jpg
Cx 11.1.jpg
Cx 6.1.jpg
Cx 9.1.jpg
Cx 5.1.jpg
Cx 13.1.jpg