Simca vedette versailles bumpers

panhard

Fellow Frogger
Hi Folks,

It was remiss of me not to have given an update on my 2005 search for the Versailles over-riders. I finally found a pair in Mexico which I had shipped out, unfortunately they were absolute crap, flattened and rusty but with the talents of a good friend they were put back into shape, welded and chromed. As mentioned it was all the incentive I needed to start the restoration which pleased to say is now finished.

I still remember with gratitude the advice and encouragement given by fellow members and if I didn't say it then I say it now ................. Many, many thank's.

J.P. SIMCA versailles101.jpgVERSAILLES17.jpg MAN

Hi Folks,

It was remiss of me not to have given an update on my 2005 search for the Versailles over-riders. I finally found a pair in Mexico which I had shipped out, unfortunately they were absolute crap, flattened and rusty but with the talents of a good friend they were put back into shape, welded and chromed. As mentioned it was all the incentive I needed to start the restoration which pleased to say is now finished.

I still remember with gratitude the advice and encouragement given by fellow members and if I didn't say it then I say it now ................. Many, many thank's.

J.P. SIMCAView attachment 67942View attachment 67943 MAN

That is a very nice looking Vedette!