Simca vedette for sale usa

That's a nice one, mind you, with history. And it is a V-8 after all, in USA. I'd have guessed half that price but there you go.

Thanks for posting.

It's quite nice. Seems to have a bit of Cedric about it, or vice versa ...

7_nissan-cedric.jpg

I owned one of those Cedrics for many years and they had an Austin A70 engine...some parts flowed from bmc Pininnfarina details to Fiat and Simca......a really great car....but like a lot of early Japanese cars...did not quite know what it wnted to be....but they were very hi spec for the time....radio, heater, bench or bucket seats, 4 on the tree gears, deep carpets, huge boot etc

Mask some imperfection perhaps? Dropped the piece in the wrong place, very careless

Only just noticed that Mr eagle eyes. Very obvious now though :rolleyes:. Bit strange :confused:

Amazing price I agree. But you only need one buyer. Someone wealthy collecting V8 cars perhaps would pay.

Perhaps I might find a buyer for my restored 1957 "Versailles" at half the price?

Attachments

• VERSAILLES 15.jpg
    VERSAILLES 15.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2,373
  • VERSAILLES17.jpg
    VERSAILLES17.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,165
Perhaps I might find a buyer for my restored 1957 "Versailles" at half the price?

It's well worth it, but people are so ignorant.
That's a lovely Vedette. They are quite remarkable taken in parallel with contemporaries like the Renault Dauphine and FE/C or whichever Holden.

Sorry I didn't get to the "workshop manual table" last week. Next time?

Cheers