Simca Automatic Bleed Valves

Alastair Browne

Fellow Frogger
I have a set of Automatic Brake Bleed Valves, still in original packaging, suitable for Simca Aronde (1956 to Dec 1957). They also suit all Skodas of that era and the Honda N600.

How much? Well let's say the cost of postage, eh? Or collect from CMC Display Day next Sunday in Sydney. But be quick and certainly before 31 August 2005, please.

Alastair

Simca Automatic Brake Bleed Valves ?

Alastair Browne said:
I have a set of Automatic Brake Bleed Valves, still in original packaging, suitable for Simca Aronde (1956 to Dec 1957). They also suit all Skodas of that era and the Honda N600.

How much? Well let's say the cost of postage, eh? Or collect from CMC Display Day next Sunday in Sydney. But be quick and certainly before 31 August 2005, please.

Alastair

Alastair,
I'm intrigued, brake bleed valves for Simca etc? Rather exotic kit for that era.
I've seen something like that advertised for racing set ups in this century!

Out of interest, how about a bit of a rundown on this erotica?

Regards, Wildebeest.

Wildebeest

Automatic Brake Bleed Valves have been available for years but this is the first set I've seen in a long time and I got them at the Singer National Rally earlier this year. They make bleeding brakes an absolute doddle. No need for tubes, jars, another helper etc. The only problem is that you need the right set for each car.

I had a set on a car years ago in UK and even a no hoper clean hands mechanic like me could actually bleed brakes. They just screw in the existing bleed screw holes and voila, off you go. You leave them in there so they arer always ready if you want to bleed the brakes. They are made by a company in Richmond, Surrey, UK.

Alastair

Alastair Browne said:

Alastair
Hi Alastair,

Do you think they would fit a 1962 Aronde?. If so I would love to have them.

Regards

John P (Simca Man)

John P The Simca Man

Sorry. The packet only describes the years I have stated. Other models specify a different part number. This part is ABV 88.

Alastair

Ray Bell

Just tried to e-m you but it failed. The answer to your question is No. The ABV for Peugeots is a different part No - all models up to 1965, it is 'F' and from 1965 it is 'A2'.

Alastair

Alastair Browne said:
John P The Simca Man

Sorry. The packet only describes the years I have stated. Other models specify a different part number. This part is ABV 88.

Alastair
Hi Alastair,

Pity about that ......... but thanks anyway.

Regards

JP