Shake it!

Craig

Fellow Frogger
<a href="http://www.megane.renault.si/shake-it/index.jsp" target="_blank">http://www.megane.renault.si/shake-it/index.jsp</a>
Click on the link "VELIKI"under "Posamite video na disk" to download.

Mégane ad. Shake that Ass :)

Renault - USTVARJAMO AVTOMOBILE

<small>[ 24 October 2003, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]</small>

haha I like it Craig.

I went to the Sydney Motorshow last night (for free, on Renault of course) and I thought the Megane was wonderful. If the performance was right, I'd seriously contemplate one in the future :)

Derek

Well you just have to wait until the RenaultSport version arrives then.. 225bhp do you? :)

DeKa:
I went to the Sydney Motorshow last night (for free, on Renault of course) and I thought the Megane was wonderful. If the performance was right, I'd seriously contemplate one in the future :) Derek
Has some nice features, like a glovebox that locks with the central locking ... cool.

- XTC206 -

slovakia i think. They get some cool renos, clio van and sedan, twingos (they loo k so cool with a set of fat wheels tongue )

DeKa:
haha I like it Craig.

I went to the Sydney Motorshow last night (for free, on Renault of course)
Derek
Hum,? was that a standard thing or some "special treatment" wink ??

I know quite a few Clio Sport owners got free tickets from Renault.

SI is Slovenia. Apparently the ad is also shown in the UK.

Craig I also got free tickets to the show also and a special preview pack it was great.
I hope the adverts like that are shown here too. I have seena few clio billboards about sydney they look cool..

rc968:
Hum,? was that a standard thing or some "special treatment" wink ??
I must have filled out a form requesting info about the new Megane. I got a letter offering me 2 free tickets to the motorshow. :D I know a few members here got them.

Derek.

I bet we don't get that ad here in Australia.

Not enough camels driving around with their heads sticking out of the sunroof.

Oh, and no poor voice-over dubbing of what is clearly an USA made commercial!

We miss out on all the good stuff...

(Please VDA - prove me wrong!)