SEQ "recycling" yard.

TEA20 and 65 isn't it? The 65 would be pretty useful, though probably to big for small blocks of land.
He thinks a TE20, if not it's a FE35.
He thinks the bigger one is an MF150.

Yes! grey fergi, I was thinking 165 not 65 .... it looks the same in pictures as the 150 (I've never heard of that model before, I know hardly anything about tractors)

I went for a drive out to Crows Nest today and had a look at the Historical Village while I was there. Not a lot for a car nut, but probably still worth stopping for a look if you were already passing through.

Other than a mis-shaped front bumper this Austin Lancer was a very nice car.
View attachment 226730

I forgot how big an Austin A70 is, particularly in height, more like an SUV. Very nice car.
View attachment 226729

1976 264 Volvo would have benefited from a cut and polish, but a nice original car. '76 was the first year in Aus for the V6 Volvo with its Douvrin engine that was shared with Renault and Peugeot.
View attachment 226728

Farmall tractor with the drivetrain offset to the L and the driver's seat/controls offset to the R.
View attachment 226727

Couple of old steel wheelers. Fordson and a McCormick Deering.
View attachment 226726View attachment 226725

Fancyy pants Case with its rubber tyres.😉
View attachment 226724

Horse could do with a rest break.
View attachment 226722

I did fuel up before I left.😁
View attachment 226723
assed this place the Sunday before last on a motorbike ride and thoght I'd check it out when it was open. It's in a little town called Nobby.

The guy running the place is a bit of a car nut, so thankfully tries to save things from going to the shredder.
He likes Jowett Bradfords, there's a ute on the office roof and a van out the back. He also said he had another 4 Bradford vans at his house.
View attachment 226604View attachment 226605

This is a 1952 AEC, it has a Leyland Hippo engine, and a pretty rare (for the time) sleeper cab. Other than some missing glass it's remarkably straiģht and complete.
View attachment 226602View attachment 226603

Ford Blitz, SWB, single wheel, 4x4s aren't that common in these. The side valve V8 looks to be 100% complete and I could turn it over with the fan.
View attachment 226601View attachment 226600

An old Case, and an old Fordson tractor, both running steel wheels.
View attachment 226599
View attachment 226598

Passed this place the Sunday before last on a motorbike ride and thoght I'd check it out when it was open. It's in a little town called Nobby.

The guy running the place is a bit of a car nut, so thankfully tries to save things from going to the shredder.
He likes Jowett Bradfords, there's a ute on the office roof and a van out the back. He also said he had another 4 Bradford vans at his house.
View attachment 226604View attachment 226605

This is a 1952 AEC, it has a Leyland Hippo engine, and a pretty rare (for the time) sleeper cab. Other than some missing glass it's remarkably straiģht and complete.
View attachment 226602View attachment 226603

Ford Blitz, SWB, single wheel, 4x4s aren't that common in these. The side valve V8 looks to be 100% complete and I could turn it over with the fan.
View attachment 226601View attachment 226600

An old Case, and an old Fordson tractor, both running steel wheels.
View attachment 226599
View attachment 226598
Hi Greenpeace, I'm New to this page & thread. Can I send PM to you ?
❤️ to talk to the owner please about his Bradford's.

I Can't seem to contact you privately & my photos are too big to send. (I'll have to sort out tomorrow). I have several Bradfords myself in Southern NSW. Cheers, Peter
I think it is because you are a new member, one of the moderators might sort that out.
You have to reduce the file size to post photos.
I usually just text them to myself and then save them to a file, the phone automatically reduces the file size

I have several Bradfords myself in Southern NSW. Cheers, Peter
You would have seen the woody wagon one for sale a while back in NSW?
There's also a yellow van for sale in Victoria at the moment.

You would have seen the woody wagon one for sale a while back in NSW?
There's also a yellow van for sale in Victoria at the moment.
Ive seen the woody on the east coast on current NSW club plates, thank-you but where did you see the yellow van ??

@allmarques
My bad, the yellow one is in WA not Vic.

20240117_000245.jpg

Wonder if your mate got the one (grey Ute) in Darwin - He's closer then me... I see he got the cream van from Melbourne. That's a unique car & a very interesting history, I have photos/video with the original owner.

Wonder if your mate got the one (grey Ute) in Darwin - He's closer then me... I see he got the cream van from Melbourne. That's a unique car & a very interesting history, I have photos/video with the original owner.
He's not really my mate, we both happened to like old crap and ended up having a good yarn.🤷‍♂️
The van came from a museum, not sure about the ute? He also had a Bradford display engine in the shed and, IIRC, another four vans at his house?
If you Google "The Nobby Shed" it will come straiģht up.