Scenic success?

Stuey

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Picture this - Chicken Treat drive thru, 6:30 PM 5 customers in the queue, including three Scenics and me in the trusty R12 wag-oon. A green RX4 and two blue 2WD's. And I didn't have one sticker with me...! Amazing - is this a record, 4 Renaults together NOT at a French Car Day or club meet? Definitely my wife's next car, methinks. Fancy a two litre auto ('er indoors drives autos)with RX4 alloys...

Stuey

Stuey:
Picture this - Chicken Treat drive thru, 6:30 PM 5 customers in the queue, including three Scenics and me in the trusty R12 wag-oon. A green RX4 and two blue 2WD's. And I didn't have one sticker with me...! Amazing - is this a record, 4 Renaults together NOT at a French Car Day or club meet? Definitely my wife's next car, methinks. Fancy a two litre auto ('er indoors drives autos)with RX4 alloys...

Stuey
LOL Stuey, I could just see you moving up the line "Do you want aussiefrog stickers with that" :p

How are you going for stickers, we still have plenty in stock here, before we print Series 2 (with new improved peugeot_ logo) give me a hoy if you need anymore in WA.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks Greenblood, I've still got a few, but had none in the car. Has been rectified since the very next day I parked next to a nice 404 and again missed an oppo. I did put one on a Speedfight, though, when walking through the CBD :D

Stuey