saxo cars

chevroen

Fellow Frogger
can any one tell me if the saxo was released here in OZ
and if so can u tell me the years that they did come in here:)
and modles please as i think that they are nice looking cars
RE
chevroen

chevroen said:
can any one tell me if the saxo was released here in OZ
and if so can u tell me the years that they did come in here:)
and modles please as i think that they are nice looking cars
RE
chevroen

Saxos, and Peugeot 106's have unfortunately never come to Australia unless they've been provately imported. It's a shame as i to would like a Saxo VTS, or a 106 GTi for that matter, but the head hob knobs at citroen, and peugeot in AUstralia obviously never saw the merit in them

It's a great pity that you guys down under didn't get them, as they have really captured the immagination of the teenagers here, especially the saxo.
There are so many nicely customised cars around, and even the humble little 1.1 gets the special treatment as here insurance for 17 year olds can cost as much as AU$3000, or more for powerfull cars!!! john s

smiffy1071 said:
Yes, but the 1.4 Furio, and the VTR & VTS have much harder/lower suspension than the 1.1, and diesel models. john s

I am fairly certain that ride height is the same, spring rates and rear bar diameters are a bit (less than 15%) different, at least in the sister Peugeot 106 line. But it is not just a cost thing, they all work very well with their respective engine weights and tire widths.

Thanos