Robo and dog?

George 1/8th

1000+ Posts
Hi guys, when I was driving the CX home tonight , I went past ( Mark ) Robos place. His BX wasn't out the front, then I saw a guy walking his dog, and he watched the CX go past...for quite a while....As Mark and I have never met, I was just wondering if it was him?
I'm working at Southland for the next 4 weeks or so.
Cheers....George 1/8th :cheers: :cool:

Yep that was me. The Bx is gone.
I guess The Xsara parked out the front in its place doesn't stand out as much.
Hope you didn't think it was a rice burner ?

Mark..

Ok Mark,
we definately must get together to see each others Cits, 'n have a drink and a chat. I'm working till 5.30 tomorrow ( Saturday) at Southland. I could drop in on my way home....I'll be looking for the Xsara.
They have "proper" suspension too , don't they?
Cheers....George. :cheers: :headbang:

George 1/8th said:
Ok Mark,
we definately must get together to see each others Cits, 'n have a drink and a chat. I'm working till 5.30 tomorrow ( Saturday) at Southland. I could drop in on my way home....I'll be looking for the Xsara.
They have "proper" suspension too , don't they?
Cheers....George. :cheers: :headbang:

George think i'll be out at that time , but if you see the car i'm home.

Mark..

Hi Guys,
Thats a bit of a shame to go from a car with "proper suspension" to one without it.
I'm sure it's a great car , but I think I would have kept the BX. :D

We'll catch up another day.
Cheers...George 1/8th:cheers: :cool:

Hey
There are a couple of Xsara VTS N7's on carsales which claim to have Hydractive 3. Did any Xsara's get this or is it a printing error? I think these cars look better than a BX especially having those big chevrons in the centre of the grill, but the springs...if they're not hydropneumatic I'm not interested!:bounce:
Andy

As far as I'm aware, NO xsara was ever fitted with hydro suspension.
I have no experience with the xsara, but that car is a decendant of the ZX (they share the same floorpan) The ride quality is as good as can be expected from springs, but it's no CX that's for sure!!!
john s