Report on effects of Tire ageing. UK

Even The Stig can roll one
Bet you it's got radials on it, not that the you can trust anything else that Top Gear do as being true and correct anyway.
The red one that Clarkson kept rolling had a welded diff, odd size wheels and disconnected rear brakes, and even then it would only roll onto the weight biased driver's side.

Bet you it's got radials on it, not that the you can trust anything else that Top Gear do as being true and correct anyway.
The red one that Clarkson kept rolling had a welded diff, odd size wheels and disconnected rear brakes, and even then it would only roll onto the weight biased driver's side.
It was the combined weight of Jeremy‘s gut and his ego which made the difference

A

It was the combined weight of Jeremy‘s gut and his ego which made the difference

A
Unfortunately between Top Gear and Mr Bean the gullible seem to think they will fall over at the drop of a hat.🤦‍♂️
The Mr Bean van actually had an air ram underneath, that the stunt driver would fire as he turned the wheel to make it go over, that's why you only see the top of the van when it rolls.
I guarantee if you put someone in mine blindfolded, then removed the blindfold once they were in, and took them for a drive, they wouldn't have a clue how many front wheels it had.🤷‍♂️

I've never seen one in real life. Doesn't it have body roll in the front ?

I've never seen one in real life. Doesn't it have body roll in the front ?
No, if there is only me in it, it will lift the LH rear wheel in LH corners, but in RH corners you can go as fast as the car is able.
My one is modified quite a lot, and only weighs 340kg, so the weight of the driver (90 kg) has a fair impact on the overall balance.
That's why they always roll them onto the driver's side on TV.

So even an idiot has trouble rolling one! No further comment necessary.