Renault senic front brake caliper

1pugnut

Fellow Frogger
Hi, I’m just wondering if any knows of a Renault senic that is being wrecked, in after a front brake caliper, it needs to be a girling brand. Any leads would be great.

Better call French Connection. Not many Scenics around. You might specify which version and which year...

Better call French Connection. Not many Scenics around. You might specify which version and which year...
I have called them I am waiting for a call back I not sure what year it’s just another avenue.

I have called them I am waiting for a call back I not sure what year it’s just another avenue.
This is what I am after, they are off a 205 gti but from digging around on line they are the same as the scenic,

Attachments

• IMG_2252.jpeg
    IMG_2252.jpeg
    998.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2251.jpeg
    IMG_2251.jpeg
    782 KB · Views: 33
Scenic RX4 front left (not girling) incidentally looks nothing like it
IMG_4807.jpeg

Do you have a picture of the cradle, to be honest it dose look similar except for the 2 cap screw
Do to have the distance between the 2 slide pins I have 143.5mm outside to outside

Attachments

• IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 27
A couple of years back but my series one Scenic went to Harvey’s Wreckers in Langwarrin South.
Are Harveys still there?
As a kid I used to go there with my Dad, he would be looking for a part for a Vanguard (later, Anglia or Falcon parts) and I would be playing in the cars, pretending to drive something that caught my eye - Hillman Imp, Simca Aronde, anything small and unusual. My P76 ended up there too, after I gave it to Dad and he neglected it for a few years. Harvey Wreckers was a part of my Childhood. I'm now 60.