Renault Round-Up 2018

Geoff in Gully

Fellow Frogger
The RENAULT ROUNDUP is on again in February this year.

February 18th, at Caribbean Gardens in Scoresby (Victoria, natch)
Cars to arrive from 8:30 and preferably before 9:30am. Enter from Ferntree Gully Road or Stud Road.

Non-RCCV club members are especially welcome to display their car at the Round-Up. It’s the best value car show around – free to display your car and free for everyone to come and view. Apart from the $2.50 Caribbean Gardens charge for vehicle entry to the venue.

More details in flyer. Even more details on the RCCV website here

Hope to see you all there

This year we have placed a special order for fine weather. Forgot that last year and it bucketed down. People still had a great time though - very sociable clustered under the gazebos.

Geoff

Renault Car Club of Victoria
PO Box 111
Heidelberg VIC 3084
PH: 0484 258 498
Webpage: renault-car-club-vic.org.au
Facebook: facebook.com/RenaultCarClubOfVictoria
Twitter: @RenaultVic

Attachments

• Renault Round-up 2018 Flyer small.jpg
    Renault Round-up 2018 Flyer small.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 241
  • Round-Up Display Location.jpg
    Round-Up Display Location.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 273
Renault Roundup

The RENAULT ROUNDUP is on again in February this year.

February 18th, at Caribbean Gardens in Scoresby (Victoria, natch)
Cars to arrive from 8:30 and preferably before 9:30am. Enter from Ferntree Gully Road or Stud Road.

Non-RCCV club members are especially welcome to display their car at the Round-Up. It’s the best value car show around – free to display your car and free for everyone to come and view. Apart from the $2.50 Caribbean Gardens charge for vehicle entry to the venue.

More details in flyer. Even more details on the RCCV website here

Hope to see you all there

This year we have placed a special order for fine weather. Forgot that last year and it bucketed down. People still had a great time though - very sociable clustered under the gazebos.

Geoff

Renault Car Club of Victoria
PO Box 111
Heidelberg VIC 3084
PH: 0484 258 498
Webpage: renault-car-club-vic.org.au
Facebook: facebook.com/RenaultCarClubOfVictoria
Twitter: @RenaultVic

Sorry I could not make it.Hope everyone had a good day. Any photos?

I missed the event also, as I had a memorial service on the same day for a recently deceased member of the Photographic Camera Club that I serve on the committee, so had to take preference. I hope that the RCCV event went off well and looking forward to seeing photo's from the event.

Ken