Renault R20TS 1982

HONG KONG PUGGY

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
This car is a MUST SELL......wife says I have to get rid of it.(Renault R10 project takes pride of place)
Car is mechanically A1, good engine, g-box, and brakes, as far as i can tell, no smoke or major oil leaks. Not driven for 10 months, (starts first time ).
Name a sensible price and it is yours!!!!!

Sounds like another good excuse for Daniel to learn to drive a manual hey mate! :D

Orange17,
Tell us more, what's the bodywork like, tyres, etc. What year model is it.
I presume it's not roadworthy or registed.
Also, what part of Brisbane is it in?
Can you give us a 'ball park' figure of what you're expecting.

Ren.
cheers!

So sorry guys and gals...
Didn't say much about the car.
It is a 1982 manual which is mentioned, and it is a 5sp manual.
The car was registered before I got ti and drives fine. I think the only possible major work would be the rear brakes may need rekitting as I think the rigth rear is leaking. The car has near new front brake pads, and the discs are good.
As before, no major oil leaks.
Car is the pink/gold colour, I think they called it champagne and the body is good, but no rust, and a little rough as it was used as just a car by last owner.
The dash board has new needles on tach/speedo, so must be a good thing(dash from my own original R20.)
Tyres are of good tread, but retreads on the front.
Not much more I can tell you, I'll try and get a few pics of the car to send to anyone interested on the weekend.
I am asking a sensible price for the car, may-be around $600????? Give me an idea of what you'd pay when youve seen it.
Cheers Chris
I am in Wishart