Renault R12s spotted for sale

I don't want a divorce so can't persuade my beloved these are a great investment but I really want these cars safe. This is obviously the estate of a deceased aficionado. I don't know what the family wants to keep out of the three bodies as the grandson was apparently involved in the resto. My drive to the best grilled flake in Melbourne is tainted by sadness. ☹️
If that's near Narre Warren you should drop in and see that wagon on the way

Very nice.jpg

Reactions: COL
Would be best value R12/Virage for sale in Australia at present.
Absolute bargain, I'd say! Looks like they fitted an R17 radiator with top hose extension like I did to my old sedan. 👍

Reactions: COL
Absolute bargain, I'd say! Looks like they fitted an R17 radiator with top hose extension like I did to my old sedan.
There is three widths of radiator for the R12, R15 & R17 series of cars.

That is a nice easy trick cut the hose in half and a bit of exhaust pipe and a couple of clamps.

Its also an auto and the same colour as my 1980 Virage. I converted my to a manual.

I'd still buy it. I have an 807 + box here as a donor
Yes I would also buy it if I was looking for and R12/Virage wagon, and like you John would do the 807/5 speed conversion. This car being an auto has a large transmission hump, so one less thing to change.

The only thing I would be worried about and checking is rust in the main body. All the other things are easily fixed.

This would be a good wagon for someone that wants an original R12/Virage as it has all the service history.