VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
TN_Renault%20Projet%20900%2001.JPG
TN_Renault%20Projet%20900%2004.JPG
TN_Renault%20Projet%20900%2003.JPG
TN_Renault%20Projet%20900%2002.JPG

http://www.club911.net/article.php?sid=277

Last edited:
I believe this prototype was knocked together in the mid 60's and was powered by a mid-engined V8. A forward-control mid-engined V8 sedan, wonder what the handling was like.

I'll probably get shot down for this but the styling is a bit too bold for my tastes IMHO. It's probably best that Regie Renault didn't go any further with this concept.

Ren
:cheers:

This was an interesting project car. It certainly was very bold very much like citroens cars. (ami).
Would be nice to see one of these cars in the flesh...;)

REN TIN TIN said:
I believe this prototype was knocked together in the mid 60's and was powered by a mid-engined V8. A forward-control mid-engined V8 sedan, wonder what the handling was like.

I'll probably get shot down for this but the styling is a bit too bold for my tastes IMHO. It's probably best that Regie Renault didn't go any further with this concept.

Ren
:cheers:
I have an old magazine article on the project 900.....the reason they canned it according to the article was the front seat passengers were the crumple zone......ouch :mallet: (sounds more like an Irish car?? :roflmao: