Renault on Poll @ Spa

mistareno

My favourite GP is on tonight, and Renault is on Poll :D :D :D

Spa has always been the one track that has enthralled me..

It can be wet on one part of the track and bone dry on the other.

It is undulating and allows different cornering lines for a similar result (particulary turn 1)

Others can have their Monaco, I'd happily sell my soul to race a car at Spa...

For me Spa is the ultimate race track. It demands commitment, finesse and skill from the driver, and power, balance and nimbleness from the car.

What more could you want?

Which track would you most love to drive on??

For me it's a toss up between Spa and the Nurburgring - the full Nordschliffe not the wussy grand prix track they have nowdays.

One of my aims in life is to sit at eau rouge and watch a grand prix from there.

Pure motoring bliss.

Was good to see the reno's on Pole and an action packed race - I wont give anything away though!

Michael

There are only a couple of great GP tracks left on the calendar in my opinion. Spa being the best (thought we had lost it forever), Suzuka and well, you have to count Monaco don't you.

Was a great GP. Watched it last night.

Cheers,

Cal.

Wonderful Cal. I'm thinking of doing the same in 2006. Will get more details off you if you don't mind.

If going there is a dream for you, as it were for me, it will be one of the coolest things you ever do. I'm now trying to work out when I can afford to go back in something much faster. :wink2: If you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Cal.