Renault invited - CSCA Supersprint

Bustamif

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Renault Club members are invited to the final round CSCA Supersprint on 23rd October 2022 at Sydney Motorsport Park. Run by the Jaguar Drivers Club of Australia it’s on the North circuit.

A few Aussi Frogers will be competing, I am told that additional entries are welcome.

When I’ve finished rebuilding the 205, I’m making a return to CSCA Supersprints. Most are extremely well run.

Reactions: COL
Sad times indeed, as one of the three people that formed the CSCA back in 1970 i have seen it go from strength to strength then slowly fade as interest in sports cars died to the point that the original clubs (Austin Healey, MG,Morgan,Truimph,Vintage Sports) had to invite the likes of Sprite, Jaguar and later Lotus to keep the numbers up, i went to a Morgan round last year, no Morgans or Healeys running but lots of other tin tops, a sign of the times.

I have competed in CSCA events in sports cars since 1975. I competed at a Morgan run event under CSCA a few weeks ago in my Lotus sports car and will be at the next event in October in my GpC sports car.

If a few more people competed it would not be sad. I have recently been told that Morgan will not be organising any more CSCA sprints.

Very sad indeed. I used to worry that I’d miss out, if I didn’t get my entry in on time. Some supersprints were always better than others, but never a bad one.