Removing the battery from a DS23

rodds23

Tadpole
I'm having trouble removing the battery from my 1974 DS23 Pallas EFI Auto sedan. It doesn't seem an easy exercise to remove it from the frame which holds it in place. :cry: Is there an easy way to remove the frame that holds the relays? Do you need a masters degree to remove the battery? :eek:
I looked in the workshop manual unfortunately doesn't go into detail. Can anyone help?:)
:cheers: Rodds23

Label the wires to the regulator before you start, some will probably fall off ... An easy way :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The only easy way would be to pay someone else to do it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously it's not to bad, watch you don't short the battery frame across the terminals. You'll probably find you will need to lift the battery frame towards the motor and slide the battery out under the side of it.

seeya,
Shane L.

rodds23 said:
I'm having trouble removing the battery from my 1974 DS23 Pallas EFI Auto sedan. It doesn't seem an easy exercise to remove it from the frame which holds it in place. :cry: Is there an easy way to remove the frame that holds the relays? Do you need a masters degree to remove the battery? :eek:
I looked in the workshop manual unfortunately doesn't go into detail. Can anyone help?:)
:cheers: Rodds23

Just losen the bolts and jiggle the hooks off that secure the frame it should come out without a problem

DON'T SHORT YOURSELF BUT:joker: