Redex Dinner 5th of August

GRAHAM WALLIS

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I'm organising a 70th Anniversary event from Melbourne to Sydney to celebrate the win by a Peugeot 203 in the 1953 Redex Reliability Trial. Cars from the 1950s are eligible, at the moment we have close to 30, mainly 203s but also 403s 404s and a 1950 Plymouth entered. Expecting around 35 entries in all. Entries are $400 if you want to enter which includes dinner for 2 at the finish, which is at Penrith Panthers. The event goes for 3 days starting on the 3rd of August in Melbourne and will be travelling via the off Hume Highway as much as possible. Overnights stops in Albury and Canberra. Otherwise you could attend the dinner at $100 a head which includes $20 worth of drinks from the bar. Cars will be on display at the Penrith Panthers top level car park from mid afternoon on Saturday the 5th. Get in touch if you are interested.

meHello. I'm so tired I worked when you held the last event. how did it go ? and do you know when you will hold something again?

meHello. I'm so tired I worked when you held the last event. how did it go ? and do you know when you will hold something again?
That was the last I think unless someone else wants to run one in 10 years time.