Rear left toe out - fix in place

Even 900 sounds unlikely - I would guess 90 would be closer! After all, unlike Teslas, you don't see them on a daily basis!

OK All parts for the RCZ's fix have arrived.

Gunna do this in two weeks:

Fit Bilstein shocks
Fit new strut tops
Fit new brake rotors
Fit new brake pads
Bleed brake fluid
Bleed clutch fluid

Fit lightweight
flywheel and new clutch

Redline MT-90
transmission fluid

R & L driveshaft seals

New timing chain kit

New rear wheel
New rear tyre

Replace torsion beam
Replace stud axel
(rear left)

Replace inside hub
Assembly (rear left)

Wheel alignment

Question: While the engine and tranny is out of the engine bay, what engine mounts should I replace?

Strangely enough saw 2 x RCZs in Goodna of all places yesterday....sun was out i guess they can get out of there garages.

Fingers crossed all goes well

Goodna! Crazy.

dimistyle please advise. Question: While the engine and tranny is out of the engine bay, what engine mounts should I replace?

On the 308 1.6T the top right is an easy item so if it looks ok and not fractured leave it.1839H5
Check lower engine 1807HC i think for RCZ
Engine/gearbox mount is the difficult to reach without removing everything on the LHS 184436 or 66 need to check specific vin

On the 308 1.6T the top right is an easy item so if it looks ok and not fractured leave it.1839H5
Check lower engine 1807HC i think for RCZ
Engine/gearbox mount is the difficult to reach without removing everything on the LHS 184436 or 66 need to check specific vin
The complete engine and gearbox is coming out.

Is the rear beam the same part as the 308? For faster/easier sourcing from a wrecker.

OK. All work done. Noticeable improvement with the Bilstein's. Handling better than before. Now off for its light weight flywheel and new clutch next week.