RCZ Peugeot's last sports car . . .

OK, I didn't mean to stir a hornet's nest.

I'm not comparing the V6 option to the RCZ-R. I was comparing it to the RCZ in my shed. It will be a while before a decent RCZ-R is within my price range, possibly never.

So when you line up the V6 to the THP 200 it becomes quite comparable. But it sounds better, has way crisper throttle response, and is very easy to make it go even better. Plus, I just like making these abominations! :)

I'm thinking of the issues of trying to get it to work with all the electronics. A "V" will be much wider :) .... Its going to be a squeeze!

The V6 is going to want some forced induction if you manage it :whistle: .... :evil:

I've already measured, it will fit quite easily :)

Electronics are easy. That generation of PSA vehicles (~2006 - ~2016) are beautifully plug and play. Might just need to extend some looms to reach some plugs. Override immobiliser, job done. Or more likely just use a 407 BSI and key to match the V6 ECU and it will work.

Forced induction... I reckon a supercharger would be perfect on the V6. SC14 would nestle quite neatly in place of the AC compressor, if you were willing to forgo that comfort.

Alas, my wife won't let me pull apart our RCZ. So I'd have to find another one. Although there seem to be plenty come up cheap with timing chain/tensioner/high pressure pump/injector issues. Another reason to get away from the EP6 motors!!

Hi Scotty
Please excuse thread hijack.
I've sent a "conversation" (PM) re. 406 LCAs - are you able to help?
Cheers
Alec

I've already measured, it will fit quite easily :)

Electronics are easy. That generation of PSA vehicles (~2006 - ~2016) are beautifully plug and play. Might just need to extend some looms to reach some plugs. Override immobiliser, job done. Or more likely just use a 407 BSI and key to match the V6 ECU and it will work.

Forced induction... I reckon a supercharger would be perfect on the V6. SC14 would nestle quite neatly in place of the AC compressor, if you were willing to forgo that comfort.

Alas, my wife won't let me pull apart our RCZ. So I'd have to find another one. Although there seem to be plenty come up cheap with timing chain/tensioner/high pressure pump/injector issues. Another reason to get away from the EP6 motors!!
If you can fit a V6 .... You should be able to fit a V8 too :evil: Then you get the sound as well :D