R12

debcullen

Deb
VIP Paid Subscriber
Tadpole
Tadpole
Hey there all!!

I am searching furiously for door cards for R12 1975 front and rear are desperately needed. Preferably tan in color.

Please help.

Hey there all!!

I am searching furiously for door cards for R12 1975 front and rear are desperately needed. Preferably tan in color.

Please help.
If you have dead ones from which to copy Prostitch in Sydney do a good job of recreation - they did an excellent job for my 404. THey are imaginitive and flexible, being able to use/adapt moulds from other cars to produce the desired result.

Can thoroughly recommend. Were also good to deal with

Andrew.

If you have dead ones from which to copy Prostitch in Sydney do a good job of recreation - they did an excellent job for my 404. THey are imaginitive and flexible, being able to use/adapt moulds from other cars to produce the desired result.

Can thoroughly recommend. Were also good to deal with

Andrew.
Hello Andrew!

Sadly I have no dead ones either. I looked at the R12 Shop in Netherlands, however they aren't the color I'm needing.
I wonder if Prostitch have a template 🤔

Hello Deb,

I might have a set of R12 door cards that I put away for a rainy day.
Not 100% sure I still have them, I moved house a few times since then.
Also, if they exist, I don't recall the colour. Likely tan or black (or red).
If you do find a set, I've used vinyl colour sprays in the past and they have been very successful (assuming you can find one the right colour).

You haven't said where you are in NSW so the problem would be getting to you.
They won't fit in a post satchel so pick-up is likely the best solution.
But even in you're in Tweed Heads it's still a hike to Brisbane.

BTW, I think the ones I had are for a sedan, but again, not 100% sure, it's been a while and they were wrapped.

Cheers
RTT